How to preserve your humility in prayerPosted: June 3, 2013
1) Don’t be late and pray on time.
2) Prepare yourself for prayer by repeating after the adhan and completing the wudhu.
3) Eliminating any sort of disturbances around you.
4) Renew your intention and seek refuge with Allah from the shaytan.
5) Take your time when reciting and stop at every verse.
6) Give every position its proper right and make du’a in prostration because it is answered.
7) Remember who you are addressing (it is Allah!).
8) Remember death.
9) Know the meaning of the verses you are reciting.
10) Preserve the prescribed remembrances after the prayer.